Statistically, women are more interested in fashion than men: it’s common knowledge, we know that. Actually, only one out of ten men follow fashion and don’t hide that. Most men think, that it will make them less of a man. This is probably because they’re trying to be all “macho” about that stuff. However, one thing is for certain: if you follow fashion and dress according to the latest trends, you are still as mannish as ever. Try to take a few tips from those men who do follow fashion.
We’ll cover up some basics of fashion, just a few, no harm done to your manhood. Simply there are things that every man should know.
1. Don’t be afraid to experiment: take time to try on clothes you never thought about buying, just try them on and see how they fit: dare to change your style.
2. Keep it simple: don’t overdo your clothing; don’t wear more than three colors.
3. Find the perfect fit: clothes that are 3 or 4 sizes bigger, 1 or 2 sizes smaller, throw them away, this will just work for you. Too tight jeans look ridiculous; you probably won’t be able to move as well.
4. Add tailored pants and blazer to your closet; there’ll come the day, you will need them.
5. Own more than three suits: make it in your calendar to wear a suit at least once a week, the elegant style will not be left unnoticed in the eyes of women.
6. Shirts: don’t wear your sleeves too long or too short.
7. Shoes: pay attention to your shoes and they should be clean and tidy.
8. When shopping, follow someone’s advice (preferable someone who knows you).
9. Add accessories to your wardrobe: this year’s most fashionable accessories are a full sized umbrella, a briefcase, leather gloves, ties and scarves.
Try to spend some time advocating you dressing, who knows, you might have fun doing it. Good luck!
Photos courtesy of Getty Images
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.