Nail art is nothing new and there’s no shortage of nail kits on the market to help make your fingertips look fancy. Nail wraps in particular have been around for a while now, but Essie has found a way to make their new nail adornments a must-have!
Leave it to the polish giant to hop on the texture trend and release a set of nail wraps called Sleek Sticks that include studs and crystals. The 12 newly released designs also include plenty of patterns, colors, and metallics. Essie Weingarten, the founder and Creative Director of the company, says she was inspired by all the textures she saw on the catwalks in New York and Milan recently.
The wraps are UV-cured, which means the colors and textures stuck to your nails will look fresh for up to 10 days. Some of the wraps are also sheer in some spots, which means they’ll serve as a perfect accent over a coat of your favorite color of polish. Each set comes with a nail file, tool to help place the stickers on your nails, and instructions for how to do so. Here’s a list of the colors and designs available:
- Over The Moon – Silver Stones Over Mauve Polish
- Oh My Gold! – Gold Geometric Print
- A to Zebra – Glossy Zebra Strips Over Matte Black Polish
- Sneek-e – Silver Snakeskin Print
- Glam It On – Silver Stones Over Peach Polish
- Don’t Cheetah On Me – Traditional Cheetah Print
- Croc’n Chic – Brown Crocodile Print
- Steel The Show – Silver Honeycomb Print
- Embrace The Lace – White Lace Over Pink Polish
- Stickers And Stones – Silver Stones Over Pewter Polish
- Love To Love You – Black Calligraphy Over White Polish
- So Haute! – Gold Spikes Over Red Polish
What do you think of Essie’s Sleek Sticks? Will you give them a try for the unique designs and convenience, or will you stick to traditional painted manicures?