Let’s start simple; first check out the incredibly large variety of lipstick and lip glosses that MAC offers us for Spring 2012. The latest editions are:
• Jasmine Honey – a light cream beige
• Fuji Pink – a pale peach with low level pearl
• Moon Beach – a warm light beige with pearl
• Cherry Fest – a rose with high pearl infusion
• Sweet Bean – a cool beige with pearl
• Almond Blossom – a pale pink with high shine pearl
• Mango Sheen – bright coral pearl
• Asian Butterfly – lilac with pearl
• Imperial Red – bright rose with pearl
• Dress Kimono – mid tone frosted plum
• Black Tea – deep brown with pearl
These irresistible lip glosses based on the high shine formula and pigments will help you bring out the sensuality and feature with the matching tone of spring. With the pen-style design of the tube and a soft brush applicator it gets easier and easier to apply your make-up kit.
Wait, it gets more exciting. At the same time the MAC Too Supreme Spring 2012 Collection represents us another large range of lipstick,that will blow your mind. The collection features the following lipsticks:
• Supremely Confident – cream finish pale nude
• Happy Hibiscus – frosty finish creamy white pink
• Fashion City – cream finish neutral coral pink
• Bare Again – cream finish pinky neutral beige
• Tea Ceremony – creamy finish neutral beige pink
• Sheer Mandarin – cream finish mid-tone yellow orange
• Korean Candy – cream finish bright orange-red
• Supreme Style – frost light coral pink with pearl
• Royal Azlea – cream finish mid-tone pink
• Blossom Cultur e- frosty finish soft pink with pearl
• Zen Rose – cream finish bright mid-tone fuchsia
• Insanely It – cream finish watermelon pink
• Asian Flower – cream finish creamy lavender
Pretty amazing, huh! Now you have a full set of gorgeous hues of lip sticks and lip glosses available for any season, mood and preference. The lipsticks on the other hand are based on soft formulas that give a cream/frost finish setting that will smoothly be applied on the lips.
As you can see from the hues, they’re mostly toned down, with the help of which your lips get a luscious look. Get inspired by these beautiful colors of Too Supreme and choose your favorite one for a new soft and sweet look.
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.