If you are looking for a new hairstyle then sometimes you want more than a new cut and only a new colour will do. There has also been a surprising new trend on both the catwalks and on celebs- candy colours. Vivid brights to candy pinks were seen everywhere. At the Narciso Rodriguez spring/summer 2012 catwalk show Eugene Souleiman used shades of neon orange, turquoise, yellow and white, while Thakoon went for bright blues and oranges on their models for their spring/summer show and Marchesa had loose dip-dyed raspberry locks. But it’s not just the catwalks where unusual hair...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015