The Bottega Veneta collection for fall/winter 2011/2012 is finally in the market. One of the most famous trends of Italian fashion has launched a new, very colorful set of women’s clothing. Inspired by the classic movie Red Desert (1964), Veneta represents us colorful (ranging from pale yellow to deep red and include topaz, resina, corniola, garnet and rust) and spicy, sexy, figure-hugging and elegant crocheted cardigans, knitted sweaters, skirts. Short dresses are more in batik-print, in woodland tones. The evening gowns are mesmerizing and completely worthy of an Academy Award (hand-painted gold, bronze, Jasper and champagne duchesse satin, tucked...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015