Burberry has recently become the pinnacle of British fashion. It still continues to fascinate us with its iconic and quintessentially imagery (ideas specifically British that are so important and integral to the brand) each season. Well, this season’s campaign ad is all set and is full of pretty young folk kitted out in British tweeds and plaids, umbrellas in hand, fur flat caps, and leather gloves, fur jackets. The collection was inspired by British portraits and Sixties-era, mostly themed in black and white color palette. What catches your eyes, are the models, including Cara Delevingne Edie Campbell, Milly Simmonds...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015