The chromatic of the autumn/winter 2014/2015 season calls for colors, and color combinations, that we didn’t really appreciate until now. Navy blue is one of the nuances that makes the headlines during this period, slowly gaining back its privileged spot among the “hot” colors of the moment.Navy blue, like any other color, has a story behind it and it conveys a message. Symbol of elegance, navy blue it not an easily wearable color, but when the dosage is optimal, and the outfit has a certain unity, the “wow” effect is guaranteed. Apart from school uniforms, basically the ones placing...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015