The stunning “Modern Family” actress Sofia Vergara has been announced as the new brand ambassador of CoverGirl. The 38-year-old beautiful actress shared this fantastic news via Twitter and Facebook, uploading a few behind-the-scene photos from the first shooting. The Colombian actress wrote on Twitter: “[I’m] so happy to be the new CoverGirl!” She is now the successor of Taylor Swift, Drew Barrymore, Halle Berry, Ellen DeGeneres, Queen Latifah, and Dania Ramirez, who also successfully presented the brand before. “Hola! Can’t hold this secret any longer! I am the new @COVERGIRL and I am shooting my first ad today! I’m...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015