Vogue’s August 2011 issue is devoted to women of all ages, from thirteen-year-old Elle Fanning to 96-year-old Ida Keeling. This time, Elle poses together with her 17-year-old sister Dakota, wearing retro clothes and flaunting their shiny blond curls. In the interview, the young actresses talk about their childhood, life spent in the spotlight, college life, business and fashion. Dakota, whose first role is the one in the NBC prime-time drama ER, states that this is the life they have always known. “I’ve been working since I was six, Elle since two. What you grow up with is what you become...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015