She’s having more and more success in career and she will appear in “The Help”, “Friends with Benefits”, and “Crazy, Stupid, Love” this summer. Now, Emma Stone covers Vanity Fair’s August 2011 issue. In the interview with the magazine, the 22-year-old actress talks about the pressure to stay thin in Hollywood, regrets, dropping out of high school and moving to Los Angeles to realize her dreams, her first job in a dog bakery, dealing with paparazzi and her personal life. “Talking about this stuff is pretty new. . . the only solution I’ve come to when it comes to...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015