Fur has been trendy already for several seasons, and for fall/winter 2011-2012 it still makes a great trend, as this material possesses a great luxury and aristocracy in it. In hard times of economic downturn many designers chose affordable materials and simpler clothing designs, but there were also ones, who kept on creating luxurious items for high class society. They used plenty of fur and thus brought this hot trend into fashion. In the fall/winter season of 2011-2012 we can see lots of fur items in the famous designers’ collections. However the fur trend has been changed a little...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015