In the “rush” after those pieces of clothing that distinguish a remarkable outfit from a common one, most of us tend to follow certain misconceptions that prevent us to exploit both our bodies and our imagination. Here are some mistakes we usually do when we’re attempting to be fashionable. Denim on denim, do or don’t? Denim clothes are, and always will be fashionable. We all have at least one pair of regular jeans in our wardrobes that we can wear with any type of top, but never with a denim shirt. Bu why? Because we are afraid of this...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015