H&M has launched its latest campaign. This season is going to be something special; they are raising money for charity. Part of the money from sales of garments within this collection will go to UNICEF. So, the money you spend will not only give you more clothes to fit in your closet, but also it will be put to a great and honest use. Oh, and the campaign is celebrating Christmas as well, remember that and don’t get too hung on charity. So, Christmas season campaign; it celebrates the value of togetherness with famous figures and their loved ones...Read More
Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive Fashion Tips and much more straight to your inbox!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First DateJune 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s outJune 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for WinterDecember 18, 2015
- Top 5 Tips Worth To Remember Before Buying Kids Clothes OnlineDecember 7, 2015