Breaking fashion’s rules and being truly original can be fun and experimenting with your style is exactly what fashion and real style is all about: however, some rules just aren’t made to be broken. Be it clashing neon shades, Ugg boots or the biggest mistake of all: see-through leggings/yoga pants, here are a few useful tips that will help you avoid making some big style errors on the path to cornering your own style. Did you know that black isn’t always the most flattering colour? Or that not all catwalk trends translate so well to real life? Here is a quick briefing from those in the know explaining what not to do when it comes to getting dressed!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Styling Earrings – long vs. stud earrings November 20, 2019
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First Date June 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s out June 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50 April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for Winter December 18, 2015