Claire Danes covers the new August 2013 issue of Vogue US and speaks to the magazine about her acting career. She admits that she almost gave up acting before she landed her role in ‘Homeland’. She found herself struggling through a period without any work and felt it was difficult to the point of giving up: “It was grim. I was very hurt, two years of not working was brutal.” These days, she has more than bounced back. With a newborn son Cyrus to dot over and a career that continues to burgeon, Claire is a working mom with an amazing professional and home life. Take a look inside her Vogue spread in the video above!
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Styling Earrings – long vs. stud earrings November 20, 2019
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First Date June 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s out June 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50 April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for Winter December 18, 2015