Australian model Miranda Kerr returns as the face of Mango for Winter 2013 this year. Posing in front of the beautiful New York City skyline, the model shows off sharp boyish tailoring, on-trend designs and an array of autumnal accessories. Miranda wows in a blazer and suit trousers combo and switches in to a sexy eyelet mini-dress for another stunning shot. Captured with smoky eyes and loose hair, the model dominates the camera for another amazing campaign. Miranda was also recently named the new face of Swarovski and continues to pull in lucrative modeling deals despite ending her contract with Victoria’s Secret recently.
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Styling Earrings – long vs. stud earrings November 20, 2019
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First Date June 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s out June 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50 April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for Winter December 18, 2015