Get ready to be dazzled! Elegance and femininity, dare and sexuality, modernism and retro, denim and classic- it’s all that you can find in the new Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Collection for Spring/Summer 2012. Inspired by the 70s and 80s style she brings them out in full combination of modern chicness and sexuality and in conclusion gives us the perfect outfit for every fashionista. The denim chic shorts, the classy, feminine and flirty dresses accompanied by gorgeous shoes (simple, medium heeled sandals- very elegant and classy) and retro style accessories such as glasses and purses, leather belts can help you create a totally fashionable outfit for the day for almost any occasion; whether you’re going out for a picnic on a spring day, or getting ready for a date in a warm evening, this is the collection to pile up your wardrobe with- because you’ll be needing it.
Latest Fashion News This Week
- Styling Earrings – long vs. stud earrings November 20, 2019
- Stress-Free Outfits to Wear On Your First Date June 23, 2016
- Summer 2016 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s out June 19, 2016
- How to Pick Fashion Clothes and Accessories for Women Over 50 April 21, 2016
- Five Shoes Every Man Should Have for Winter December 18, 2015